GPA - Houston Discussion Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Our Dogs > Rainbow Bridge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Ricci "LM's Bittersweet" Hester

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jlhester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ricci "LM's Bittersweet" Hester
    Posted: 14 February 2017 at 9:08am
My baby girl Ricci passed to the Rainbow Bridge peacefully at 1:30 PM CST.  She will join her sisters: Glory, Maya, Savana, and Dory in a celebration of their reunion.
These decisions are never one we approach without great care and hopefully compassion for our beloved best friend.  Ricci (13 1/2 years young) was diagnosed with bone cancer and the pain was so severe that even with the best medications and home hospice care, she was suffering.
I've always promised by best friends that if such a point was to come, I would make the best decision for them taking into account their quality of life and putting aside my desire and needs to have them with me.
LastWishes vet Dr. Cornelius and her assistance assisted Ricci while Ricci's best friend Lacey (chocolate Lab) and roomful of loved ones celebrated her wonderful life and peaceful passing.  To all those that were there with us....thank you!

GOD's speed and run free and whole my beloved friend.  You will remembered forever and loved always....and with that what greater gift could they give us.

Jim Hester

greytaunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote greytaunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2017 at 9:55am
So very sorry to read of Ricci's passing.

sending support and hugs.
Marlane, Joe & Thomas

our Irish Brindle Boy - Mr. Nash and Swedish Fishy

*** Missing our Big Smilin' Sky... Bruno the Irish Gentleman... and Black Cat Sienna

Dharma View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2017 at 9:36pm
So sorry, Jim. Know that Ricci is now pain free and running with all our angels. Condolences from the entire GPA Houston family.
 Post Reply Post Reply